As a kid growing up I always believed that being rich was wrong. I thought that being rich would separate me from being close to God. Therefore, I didn’t want to be rich. I thought all rich people were sinners. At least that is what I was told. It wasn’t until 15 years ago that I realized there were a lot of wealthy, successful Christian-based businesses in this world. Chick-Fil-A, Interstate Batteries, Hobby Lobby, and more. After I started studying the Law of Attraction I opened my eyes and my mind and realized that there are lots of Christian Millionaires. Then I started reading many of the wealth building principles in the Bible and God’s promises on prosperity. I decided it’s time for me to become wealthy. In order for me to create wealth in my life, I had to get rid of old negative beliefs and started creating new wealth building habits and beliefs.
Here are some of the things I did, and what you can do too, to build your business:
- Give up Excuses! The economy isn’t the fault for the failure of your business. It is your own lack of having a steady prosperity mind-set that keeps your business from growing.
- Stop listening to the news and their reports on the economy. It’s the newspaper and new stations job to report the worst of everything. I use to be a “News junkie”. I couldn’t get enough of it. 3 or 4 times a day I had to watch the news. Then I realized that what I was allowing into my head was counter-productive to what I wanted to achieve in life. Now, I’m down to once a day. Many rich and successful people don’t watch or read the news at all.
- Stop complaining and blaming! If you aren’t getting the results you want then find new ways to get customers and clients. Come up with new and creative marketing strategies. Spend more time marketing. Experts say you need to market 30-40 hours per week to build a successful business.
- Use the Law of Attraction to gain new business. Develop that Prosperity Mind-set Muscle in your brain.
- What books do you read? How many books do you read per month. They say you can judge a person by the types of books he or she reads.
- What TV shows do you watch. I love the “Stupid box” too. But, I realized that the actors and actresses were already rich and wealthy. I needed to reach my goal of creating wealth and I couldn’t do it watching CSI Miami, CSI New York, Law and Order, or Criminal Minds. Those shows all deal with Crime, death, and negative behaviors. Totally opposite of creating wealth and abundance. Sure I still watch TV. I now invest 1 hour per day into TV. I watch HGTV, Pawn Stars, and American Pickers. Heck, I even had to let go of the Suzie Orman Show.
- Who are your friends? Are they successful? Positive? Supportive? Can they help you build a successful business or would they be the ones to hold you back? If they can’t help you, then get RID of them!!!!!
- What does your conversations sound like? Are they uplifting? Positive? Do you talk positive to yourself? How do you talk to your family or friends? Is every other word a curse word? Do you belittle people, judge people, or gossip? I don’t allow people to call me to gossip. I don’t have time. My time is more valuable in developing a new product, or services, or I’m out marketing.
Are you constantly doing the same old thing but looking for better results from your marketing plan? Get off the merry-go-round to nowhere and change the way you think, talk, and act. This will be the day that your business will improve.
Develop an earnest desire for a Higher Consciousness
Develop an earnest desire for Spiritual Growth
Grow an intuitive consciousness
Do these things to create new habits for growing a prosperity mind-set! Just DO IT!
If you need help in changing old beliefs and creating new habits. Sign up for my free E-zine today and get a free CD to help you gain more clients. Also order my ebook on how to use the Law of Attraction to build a Business.